Red Rock Views – Leeds Creek in back yard – PRICE REDUCED - 3000 Silver Reef Dr., Leeds, UT
: For Sale
: Single Family
Photo Gallery and Property Description
Perched high above Leeds Creek at the head of the Historic Silver Reef, this luxury home boasts of commanding views of the scenic red rocks of the Red Cliffs National Conservation Area and Dixie National Forest. Completely rebuilt in 2009-2010, this property is finely appointed with granite counters, warm hard-wood floors, custom metal railings, and detailed tile.
Indoor and outdoor spaces blend seamlessly together as large wood cased windows frame the spectacular unobstructed red rock views from nearly every room. Designed to be in harmony with nature, the exterior of the home, with a crystal clear swimming pool, hot tub, and large deck for entertaining, invites residents and guests to spend their time outdoors.
Leeds Creek, rushing down from its headwaters at the base of 10,400 ft tall Pine Mountain, cascades over several small waterfalls as it traverses the property. Seen and heard from the house, the sound of the natural creek adds to the ambiance of the setting. Professionally designed xeriscaping enhances the appeal of the property, as the landscape does not require any more water than that which falls from the clouds.
For the chef in the family, the property features 2 kitchens; a gourmet kitchen on the main floor, and a second kitchen on the lower level.
With almost too many upgrades to describe, owning this property will almost surely make your dreams come true!
· One of the most scenic properties in beautiful historic Silver Reef
· Completely rebuilt – 4,963 sq. ft. – completed in 2010
· Views that cannot be described – must be seen
· Stunning natural Leeds creek with multiple small waterfalls
· Rare endangered Joshua trees and professionally designed zero landscaping
· Remarkable antique historic mining era artifacts and recreated silver mine
· All new wood trimmed high energy efficient windows and doors
· Almost maintenance free, energy efficient heated pool and hot tub with gas fire pit and outdoor TV
· Custom steel stairs from pool deck to creek and large Gazebo at creek side
· Attached office/casita with separate entrance perfect for professional or can be used as an office, bedroom, game room, etc.
· Custom detail throughout: Under lit onyx countertop, Toto toilet seat, MBR shower with 8 sprayer heads, steam suite, seats and a view too!
· Gorgeous 2-tone kitchen with stainless steel appliance and lighted cabinetry
· Custom designed tile, wood and granite throughout.
· Custom made walnut and glass entry doors
· 2 fireplaces, one a spectacular see thru fireplace, gas or wood
· Motorized blinds, motorized sun shade awnings with automatic wind speed retraction
· High performance central vacuum
· Beautiful large entertaining deck. 2 levels of gas grills
· Rock water feature in front yard
· Lower level can function as complete 2 BR/2bath apartment for in-laws, caretaker, family visitors or just second kitchen, laundry, etc
· Gorgeous open floor plan with views of Dixie National Forest red rocks west and Zion National Park east
· 4 car garages and carport as well as RV parking
· 4-5 bedrooms, 5 ½ baths, 2 main (ground) level Master suites
· All bedrooms with walk-in closets
· 2 full kitchens, 2 laundries, large screen TV/theater area
· Extensive electronics with doorbell answering system, multiple music playing systems including external speakers, etc.
· Wonderful home for entertaining
· Large storage areas
· Unlimited 4-wheeling, hiking, or biking right out your own driveway
· 0.92 acre lot with thousand acre unobstructed view
· Great neighborhood